And then the judgement...  

Posted by: Yvette Analise in , , , , , , , , ,


  • But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5 NKJV)

    Its not our place as Christians to look at others in judgment, but in Love- trying always to see them as Christ would see them


    And its definitely not our place to say who can and cannot help build the kingdom of heaven!
    (God can and DOES works through every vessel, because every hair on your head is HIS)

    God doesn't want or respect our promises- they mean nothing to him-

    He wants our submission to his will in our lives in ALL THINGS.

    He NEEDS us to show love and honor to him with our lives and how we live.

    He wants everything!

    Our promises are nothing next to the, complete and total surrender of our lives to an almighty GOD.
    I just wish sometimes Christians were as forward about their salvation as they were about their individual convictions (headcovering, skirts only, diet, modesty, sexuality, etc)

    we get all caught up in the law and forget whats important!

    All of the things Jesus calls us individually to do in our lives, is nothing if we aren't talking about how He died for us.

    SISTERS WE NEED TO BE SHARING HOW HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR US!







    "Mary"
    Mark Abukoff

    I am Mary
    and I have sinned
    mundane and outrageous
    blatant and unintended
    innocence and vice
    and I am washed clean

    how did he know that thousands of years after he died
    I would need him
    and he'd be there?
    How did he know that tonight I would try
    and fail yet again
    only to be caught
    and saved

    His hands
    impaled on the crucifix
    wash me clean
    bear the brunt of my sin
    and bless me in His name

    I am Mary
    I am all His children
    sinned
    washed clean
    and saved.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment