Thoughts on humanity  

Posted by: Yvette Analise

All of humanity spends its time yelling and banging and striving to override the one basic truth which noone wants to face,

There is no difference no us and them, we are all the same.

When you let go of the petty man-made differences apperance, opinion, status
We are all lost and looking, for home, for fufilment, for happiness, for purpose.

Everyone wants to be good, everyone wants to be loved, everyones trying to find their own ends,
even though we cannot comprehend an end to that thing which is ourselves

There is no me, there is no them, there is only us.
And we are the same, all lost, all hurting,

This thought does not, of course, make me feel any less alone.

I hate being forgotten, but it is vanity I know, and the anger that comes with it is not healthy for me.

They haven't done anything wrong, but they haven't done anything nice either.
So at what point am I allowed to be selfish??
When am I allowed to think about myself and noone else? When can I stop caring about you?

Because I'm so angry,
and its not your fault but it feels like it is and I want it to be.
I want to be able to punish you,
I want you to hurt like I do,
But in that I am satisfied because I know that whether or not I ever see it, you do.
This train of thought enevitable leads to me forgiving you, though I don't know why-

You still aren't very nice ;-D

This entry was posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

This is very interesting, I love how you seem to have a theme going here.

you are one messed up little girl!!

Post a Comment