how to reach out- touching others in a hands off society  

Posted by: Elise Mason in , , , ,

I hate hugs.
No really, I really hate them.
and back rubs too...

[IMG credit: don't touch me]
I'm not recovering from an attack but I feel the same way all the time, "creepy old "
it doesn't matter if its someone my age or an older person, male or female, I HATE to be touched.
(you can pray for me about this if you like, I do)
maybe its because I can feel the pity and and the CHARITY in the action,
my self doesn't WANT any help, we're fine, thanks, stay away.
and also its because you don't actually care...
thats right, I said it.
for some people touch means nothing but to me its alot.
My body is the only thing thats mine in this world, and I wont share it unless I want to.
on the other hand sometimes I really need a hug from a friend,
so what? I'm a girl, I can be weird ;-)


Salt of the earth and light of my life,
 only now fleeing destruction and strife
 too late,
 you did not love me.
 you did not like me.

There is something disgusting about  Agape love... 
Jesus KNEW each and everyone of us before we were born, so I believe he can love all of us like that.
but you? 
You've never  gotten on my level.
Never seen things the way I see them, never even tried.
how could you love me?
I wont believe it, I refuse.
Don't touch me.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Trust me, you're not weird. I hate being touched even though I don't immediately recoil away from someone who does. Pats on the back, side-hugs, anything, I'd just rather people didn't touch me. Handshakes are okay, but that's about it.

Post a Comment