My rights  

Posted by: Elise Mason in ,

A face cleansed by tears,
the secret to eternal youth,
tears
across your cheeks
running down your fingers.
I have the right to be alone,
500 people have given me this right,
I have nothing else,
I have no right to freindship,
to a freindly smile or greeting
no right to kindness
of even the smallest sort,
I have the right to be alone.
I shall always have this right
regardless of the times or seasons,
pushed in by people,
crowded by belifes,
but no boundary can hold me
no minority can claim me
whether I like it or not,
this is freedom,
this is flight.
I can be what I want
and do as I choose,
I have the right to be alone.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment